FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVER
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our F&B team on a part/full-time basis. The Food and Beverage server role focuses on the daily running of the general operations at Diar il-Bniet. The individual will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to offering exceptional customer service.
THE CANDIDATE WILL BE MAINLY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
– Serving food and drinks to all guests in an efficient and courteous manner
– Answering any telephone queries, greeting customers and taking orders
– Assisting and working closely with colleagues to develop a team spirit
– Communicating with all the relevant departments especially the kitchen and events teams
– Ensuring the assigned areas are kept clean and tidy
– Offering exceptional customer service, including knowledge of Diar il-Bniet menu and daily specials
– Responsible for overall restaurant cleanliness and hygiene
The ideal candidate will:
– Have excellent and effective communication skills in English. Effective communication in Maltese would be considered an asset.
– Have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
– Ability to multitask and work under pressure
– Have the ability to deal effectively and professionally with customers
– Be available to work weekends and public holidays
– Be flexible and self-motivated
Previous work in the food and beverage industry would be considered an asset; however, training is provided.
Interested applicants are to send their CVs to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise call on landline no. +356 2145 4821 mobile no. +356 9940 3865